Hello, Oslo

So I have been keeping tabs on my readers.  Yes. You.

I have been holding you accountable.

I can check every now and again where my readers are coming from.  Basically, I like to see what countries I'm reppin'.  It helps me to know whether my UK counterparts are really missing Lloyd and I.

Congratulations, Brits- in the words of Simon Cowell: "You're moving through to the next round."

But sometimes I get quite a shock when I get random stats showing random countries where I don't know anyone.  Well.  Unless one of you is sneaking weekends away to Indonesia.  Anyone??  Anyone??  Bueller??

And then I have a fun mind-game going on where I get to wonder who in Indonesia, Canada or Germany stumbled upon my blog.  I will wonder what keyword they typed into their google or gogle' or googlefreudan toolbar that led them to me.  Was it badonkadonk?

Perhaps.

Keywords are a funny thing.  I certainly stumble onto strangers blogs all the time when searching for cleaning tips or when I search for things like "how to get motivated to get off my hind and work-out" and stuff like that.

And someone very smart will have all the answers.  Home remedies for the common cold, removing rabbit's blood from carpet, keeping flowers fresh....

But I don't have any answers here, folks.  I wish I did.  So what, oh what is drawing these foreigners to my blog??  Que??  Qua??

The most interesting was a visitor from Korea last week.  (I certainly hope it was from somewhere in South Korea or I might soon be flagged as a threat to national security.)  I picture dudes in the C.I.A standing around and wondering what "Badonkadonk" could really mean.  Code?



Not so much.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story

Pancakes and Eggs