Staring Problem, Updates Month 4

Are we on month 4 already?

Why yes, I think we are.

You have surpassed all your milestones.... you are rolling fro tummy to back and back to tummy....

You have been smiling for ages and giggling at mama's funny faces...

You have been holding your head up since week 3 and pushing off with your feet since day 2.

I'd love to think it's all because you are developmentally advanced, but in reality, I think you are just so impatient you can't stand not being able to do something.

But what is new is your staring problem.

It's so nice.

You follow me with your stares around the room. 

You can't keep your eyes off of me.

You're my biggest fan.

Pssssssst.

And I'm yours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

Thank You, My Friend

Pancakes and Eggs