5 Exercises I Absolutely Hate.

If I could have a tight tushy and not spill out of my swimsuit without having to do the following, I would be the Happiest Mommy on the Block.

1. Lunges. I trucking hate lunges.  I am not ergonomically designed for them and it seems that every Monday at boot camp our instructor makes us do them. I wobble with each step.  I curse.  I look to see if the instructor is looking my way and if she isn't I cheat and don't let that knee touch that gross gravel. Sometimes I physically want to pass out.  Lunges.  I trucking hate you.

2.  Sprints.  Why? Why on Earth is there any reason to run as fast as you possibly could to a distance quite close?  Why?  What is the purpose?  What are we training for people?  The Apocalypse?

3.  Leap Frogs.  Quite honestly I can actually see the value of leap frogs since my bum is considerably rounder. Or is that the cheeseburger I had for lunch?  Anyway, they're silly and fatiguing and silly.

4. Plank variations.  You know, the classic plank I can handle but when we have to start doing jumps and hops and "stop signs" and arm thrusts at the same time I just start to feel awfully annoyed.

5. Kicks.  This is why I couldn't last in Muay Thai.  Too many roundhouses. Oh and getting punched in the face.

And those are my least favorite exercises.  What are yours?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story

Thank You, My Friend