5 Things I Can't Get Enough of Lately

There are those things that I just can't get enough of lately- these are 5.

1.  Chobani yogurt. Seriously: I purchase so many the cashier at Super Target probably thinks I have IBS.  I swear I don't: I just totally can't get enough (especially that chocolate mint one and the classic strawberry).  Yogasm.

2. The new Lorde album.  Ariel: big smooch your way for introducing me to them, you hip, hip, hip girl.  I am slightly troubled by the band's name, but they keep bringing out the bangerz so I can't complain.


3. Running in my new Skora kicks. My feet have never felt so amazing- my runs so effortless.  5 miles logged today all while pushing the most problematic umbrella stroller and 25 pound sleeping beauty (my jogger broke-damnit!)

Please add a new pair of Skora Cores to my Christmas list.  Oh, and I am eyeing the Brooks Ghost 5 (or 6) Running Shoes. Size 7.5 please, please, please. I'll be your best friend.  If it turns out I can run sockless in the Brooks the way I can my Skoras I may have to have a tie-breaking race between me and myself to find the definitive winner.

4. Creating playlists on my iPhone.  The latest playlist has no rhyme or reason or genre other than it contains songs that make me incredibly happy at any given moment, from Chris Brown to Eric Church- no skipping required. I've entitled that playlist GCS.  $100 Monopoly Dollars to the first person who can guess what that stands for.

5. Cocooning sessions.  It's the time I can manage to live out details of moments since passed and think about what lies ahead.  It's been a millennium since I last cocooned this much.

P.S. I Love You.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story

Thank You, My Friend