This Cloudy Day

I'm kind of elated.

I'm kind of feeling grateful for this beautiful, cloudy, rainy day.

I'm kind of pleased with the messages I've received today.

I'm kind of honestly saying that everyone I love is happy and healthy, if only for today.  

I'm kind of realizing that I can hardly keep my eyes open this week, but I'm lucky that I'm tired... Because it means my days and nights and mind have been full. 

I'm kind of noticing my daughter is becoming a little girl.  She is truly perfect.

I'm kind of biased.

I'm kind of tense from yesterday's run with Ariel which kind of was one of the most beautiful runs I've had in a long time.

I'm kind of excited about the days ahead.

I'm kind of anxious to share these photos  of a kind of perfect day. 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

Thank You, My Friend

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story