Marigold


There were some bright lights in this past weekend's light show.  Watching MGFM U15 win the Raincross tournament was a favorite:


Supporting my favorite soccer players with family is always a weekend highlight.


Sayler caught up with her favorite episodes of Caillou and Daniel Tiger this weekend. Since her headphones don't fit so well, I concocted this very exquisite solution.


I spent WAY too much time delving into the mysticism of astrology (because I'm a Gemini and, as such, love learning new things!).  I might have stalked all of my siblings to get their city and time of birth information to calculate their Moon and Ascendant signs... Lloyd thinks I need a new hobby, but he needs to know that my inner ascending Aries can't simply abandon such curiosities... 




As I sat on the patio enjoying the late summer breeze, I was entranced in learning more about my family. 

You know, at least as far as the stars are concerned. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

Like a snowball.... on the ocean

Thank You, My Friend