All We Ever Do

You know what I want to talk about with you?

Everything.

The thoughts we have and then the metathoughts.

I'd like to talk about who we were and who we are becoming.

I'd like to get tangential, and follow the tangents down the rabbit holes.

I'd like to talk about discoveries, about lessons, about people.

I'd like to talk about why we exist.

I'd like to talk about the rest of our lives.

I'd like to talk about funny things- the nonsense stuff that brings out the deep, spontaneous belly laughs. (I'd like to do that often)

I'd like to banter and chit-chat.

I'd like to have a difference of opinion.

I'd like to discuss the world and travels.

I'd like to change my mind. 

I'd like to change yours, too.

I'd like to unveil, unravel, unearth,

I'd like the past to undo,

I'd like to be the one who uplifts you.


Guess what cover I found on Youtube this morning over coffee and Lollaloopsy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story

Thank You, My Friend