Something Special


I have this hard and fast rule that no technology is allowed in bed or bedrooms.

Though.

I am not immune to hypocrisy, especially on Wednesday nights when Lloyd's at the arena playing soccer on his wining team and my partner and I are left to our own devices. 


I love time in bed with my daughter. We have the most random conversations where everything (already) happened "next weekend". 

You follow? 

She calls me sweetheart or sugar or whatever other term of endearment she picked up from me. She will ask me to watch her YouTube shows "let's watch something special..." with love for Russian and British cartoons (strictly her choice believe it or not!) 

And we'll snack and she'll fold laundry and I'll make a huge mess by tossing all my toys out of my toy box and then she'll remind me to be tidy and I'll be like, "but I can't find my panda...."

She must really struggle with my ability to make a whole room messy within minutes.

Or something like that. 

Recent photos of a deliberate fall:
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story

Thank You, My Friend