Things I Like



I like the days when my husband is home from work and we hang out together

I like fresh coffee on those days you just gotta have one "rightnoworelse"
I like when friends come to visit me
I like toddlers, especially the outgoing ones
I like going shopping on skinny days
I like skinny days
I like when stuff I have ordered online arrives.  It's like Christmas
I like laughing until my cheeks hurt
I like the drive-in
I like waking up to rain on a lazy weekend
I like arriving at my hotel when on vacation
I like planning my life, even though some say you can't plan it, mine is going swimmingly
I like a clean house.  I love a clean house
I like my husband's weekend breakfasts.  Big and hearty. Yum....
I like shopping
I like themes
I like home-made cards and gifts
I like people who have a positive energy and outlook.  It radiates everywhere
I like when a must-see movie finally arrives via Netflix
I like fire-pits and the stuff you do with em'
I like this sense of freedom
I like you- my faithful blog readers



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

The Militant Guest:

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story