5 Things... I Luv About My Job

I have a great career.  Loves it.  I feel like I worked and studied my whole life to be where I am today, and I am lapping it up.  Here are 5 things I love about my jay-oh-bee.

1.  My co-workers.  They are some of the smartest folks I have ever met.  And I use big words around them to fool them into thinking I am smart, too.

2.  Company Vehicle.  When I hit the brakes a bit too hard or get a scratch on the bumper, I shrug it off

3.  The teachers.  Loves me some nice and funny teachers.  There are lots out there.  They make my job worthwhile

4. My schedule.  It's hectic at times, and many other times I am working from the p-jams on the couch with "Whose Line is it Anyway?" re-runs playing in the background.  Not bad, not bad at all.

5. Traveling.  Sometimes it's to the high desert, but so be it.  The last couple of year's took me to New York a few times, Florida and San Francisco.  Yes, please.

Makes all the years serving tables and working drive-through while goin' to college not seem so bad...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story

Thank You, My Friend