5 Things... That Cheer Me Up


So on facebook they have those social living thingamaboppers where you choose 5 things that make you happy... etc. but, regrettfully, they are only things you can find on an internet search.  Here's my 5, peoples.

1.  My husband doing a "Mia Michaels" routine.  Seriously.So.Funny.You'd.Pee.Your.Pants.  He isn't "trained" in the art of dancing, but boy does it put a smile on this face when he pretends!!

2. A rebate check in the mail you totally forgot you sent in.  That totally cheers me up.

3. Coming home and finding my husband has volunteered to clean something.  His motives are always slightly questionable, but I could probably deal with an affair if I knew my kitchen floor was safe to eat off of.

4. Discovering new talent in music, a new favorite song.... a new favorite singer...

5. A handwritten note, card, or letter.  Loves. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story

Thank You, My Friend