Beekeenee

Beekeenee, Beekeenee
Why must you taunt me??

You are so cute,
On the mannequin so thin,
Beekeenee, Beekeenee
I won't let you win.

On the treadmill I run,
when I would much rather cry,
Beekeenee, Beekeenee,
When will this skinny trend die?

Beekeenee at the beach,
Beekeenee at the lake,
How much muscle tone
Can a spray tan fake?

Beekeenee at the pool,
Beekeenee by the pond,
Beekeenie you belong,
On a tall, skinny blonde.

Beekeenee, Beekeenee,
I want to frolic on the sand,
Like a video-girl on MTV,
Who splashes behind the band

And yes I do lunges,
and the occasional crunch
But beekeenee, beekeenee,
My butt just can't keep up.

But there you are...
In your fabric so small,
Beekeenee, Beekenee,
My one-piece just called..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story

Thank You, My Friend