Holy Huge Boobs, Batman!!

I'm pregnant, so therefore you have to put up with my rantings.  It's like a 9-month pass to be crazy and ask my husband for a glass of water and juice every morning. 

So within the last couple of days I've noticed my boobs are ginormous.  Well, since I have never complained much about their size in the past (in fact, sometimes I wish they were smaller...) I know it's supposed to be a perk to have tig ol' bitties, but there's something strange about having something that you didn't have 2 weeks ago. 

Today I am 4 weeks, 5 days pregnant.

I am looking forward to the milestones of my pregnancy.  Week 6 is my first milestone. 

Then week 10, and then the end of my first trimester.

I've decided that I feel pregnant now. 

No nausea, as yet...  No random food cravings except that I am hungry more often throughout the day...  I am sleepier by the end of my workday than usual.

What I have noticed already, is how what I would jump up and do on a whim with girlfriends is changing.  I have to ask myself- "will I have the energy for that?"

And on the one hand I am 100% okay with that.  I have lived my late teens and 20's with vigor and zeal and did everything I ever wanted to do in that time frame.  Even before pregnancy, going out just didn't have the same appeal that it once had in these last couple years.  I think I noticed it when I started opting for functional attire, rather than fashionable.

Not that I won't ever look like a hootchie again on some random night out when I hit 'cougar' age (I hope that stage passes me by...)...

But... cotton has become my best friend....  Arch support never sounded so refreshing.... and rouching has really taken off for me.

I am getting old. 

And pregnant.
Get used to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story

Half-Year