Stuff You Need to Know:

1. Did you know that in the history of baby-baking, there hasn't been a single incidence of a woman being pregnant forever?  I am currently challenging that fact.  I have the Guinness phone number on stand-by...

2. I am running out of clean stretchy pants.

3. I think I hear the elastic on said stretchy pants scream just a little every time I put them on.  Even elastic has its limits, I guess.

4. My patience and kindness on all things is wearing more and more thin with each day of this ever-lasting pregnancy.  Yesterday when my jammy bottoms were just too tight I demanded my husband's track pants to wear.  This might not have been an issue if he wasn't already wearing the track pants I wanted.  My baby and I couldn't wait for a response so we pulled down daddy's pants before he could object.  Alas, I found stock of more stretchy pants in the house.

5. You can lose your balance by just standing still.  "Top Heavy" has a whole new meaning for me.

6. Our baby is already showing signs of being 'mine'.  The other day the doctor saw the bulge on the right side of my belly and worried the nugget had gone breach.  She did an ultrasound to check and found that, in fact, what she thought was baby's head, was actually the wee one sticking it's fanny waaaaay out there.  Why yes, doctor, that is totally  my baby.

7.  Despite being rotund, there are moments throughout the day when I forget I am pregnant and due any second.  It isn't until I remember that I freak out just a little.

8. The whole "sympathy" pains thing is true.  For the last 9 months my husband has needed a TUMS every time I have, had backache when I have and has even woken up at unusual hours.  It's either a 'sympathy' thing or the bastard has been trying to steal my thunder.  It's a mystery.




Comments

Ashley said…
Getting sooooo close!!! Can't wait to see you and the new baby =) And that preggo pic is too cute!! So happy for you, Cam.

Ashley

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

Thank You, My Friend

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story