Cuter Every Day

I get cuter every day.

Well,

I'd like to think so anyway.

But I think that about my kid.

You know,

the little one.

So I wonder... at what point do we stop getting cuter every day?  Because I just don't see it happening anytime soon for my little piece of mayhem.

The way she reaches into a perfectly tidy and organized drawer and pulls everything out. 

The way she has figured out how exciting it is to rip out the pages of the Penny Saver... one by one.... and then tear them into smaller pieces.

The way she hides mommy's mascara, the one piece of make-up mommy feels naked without.  And then there goes mommy running around the bedroom in her panty-hose searching for her over-priced mascara which is probably just as good as the Maybelline brand she bought as a teen but still somehow believes that maybe, just maybe her lashes will be more plump, luscious, voluminous and lengthier by using the 'spensive one.

And then there's all that falling down business.  Learning to walk is just the cutest sight, like, ever, and even the half-hearted cry when falling down is just music to a tired mommy's ears.

It just all makes her so much.... cuter...

But I might be biased.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

The Militant Guest:

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story