5 Habits I'm Sure I'll Never Break

5. Staying up too late on a work night. It's sort of a problem.

4. Eating most of the cookie dough before I've baked the cookies.

3. Over-researching just about everything. And then comparing the analyses to more research.

2. Curling my lips under when I am really, really concentrating on work or anything else.

1. Listening to my Pandora station while blogging while thinking while working while reading song-lyrics while wondering if I shouldn't be going to bed soon while sitting in my underpants.

I can't get enough of my Janet Jackson/Ne-Yo/Aaliyah station tonight.

Ne-Yo does strange things to me.

And this baby-making jam will never get old:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBVsHiyHGYI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story

Half-Year