You.

You are so interesting to me, and it's odd, isn't it? That we could be so incredibly different and view the world through different lenses and not agree on much of anything.

How did you get to become my friend?

Silly banter.

That's all it took.

And I have so many wonderful friends that I adore and love,

and you are among them.

But you probably don't know it.

Or maybe you do because I think it's an unspoken thing we have.

If I could tell you right now I would tell you I appreciate you,

That I respect you (even though you're wrong most of the time),

and I miss you, too, even though you're not so far away.

In an alternate universe we would have together time and more banter and more disagreements (on all the things that you are completely wrong about) and there would be time for telling you things that are better said in person and there would just be, more.

But without the more I watch from afar the life you deserve unfold.

It's more than I could wish for someone I love.

And I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

Thank You, My Friend

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story