Gym. Vegas. Gym. Vegas.

That's the mantra.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

If I can't get my arse off thee floor to get to the gym, I say, aloud

"Gym. Vegas. Gym. Vegas..."

Because it's one of the 3 major motivators to get me to purposefully sweat.  What are the other two?

"Pool Party"

and

"Beach Day"


All other aquatic ventures are near those top 3.

The need to someday potentially near airlifting to the nearest hospital is at a distant last but still makes the top 100 list of reasons to pump, lift, tighten, squeeze and curl when I'd rather do whatever is on the opposite spectrum of fitness which is like, nap.

And there are songs that put me in the mood to go to Vegas and put in a few extra exercise sessions per annum.

This is one of them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9blSYZrT8lo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

Thank You, My Friend

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story