Passwords

There are too many passwords- I often forget what they are. But on a day such as this I have to share my work password with a techy colleague, I am so grateful that I have adopted a grown-up, professional password.

I would be mortified to tell a colleague that my password was "sexsybeast" or "1hotmutha".

I have done it before.

I have been on the phone having a tech troubleshoot a problem and gone red in the face when they required my password.

And no, it wasn't either of the above examples (so don't even bother trying to steal my identity... though I am 1hotmutha). But the ghosts of passwords past were always something less-than adult and mature and it was after too many rosacea- prompting moments that I vowed I would always use something grown-up for days like today when I need to hold my head high while sharing my "secret" password.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

Thank You, My Friend

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story