I Woke Up

I woke up in a great mood.
 
It must have been the great run I had last night, or the surprise flowers my husband brought home which shocked me so much I had to ask "are these my first ever surprise flowers?" to which he proudly replied "yea!".
 
And I honestly can't tell you why out of all the current songs I could wake up thinking about I started hearing this song in my head upon waking at 5 a.m.
 
My mind thinks it's Friday.  I don't have the heart to tell it the truth... that it is only 6 a.m. Thursday... that we have to get off this couch and get ready for work soon. 
 
My mind isn't quite ready for the shock of the emails that are waiting for us.
 
But tomorrow... sometime after the work bell tolls (you know... I mean, the pretend one in my head...), I will get a chance to visit with girlfriends for dinner and cocktails.  But before then let's recap some of the week's highlights, shall we?
 
With the Birthday Girl Last Weekend:


Messages to Rifle Through:

My Little Star.  She Can't Quite Figure Out How to Wear her Shades. #Unintentional Trendsetter

Things That Made Me Swoon:
 
Things That Confounded Me While Making Me Laugh So Loud I May or May Not Have Snorted... #Learning Curve 

Lunch Made by My Favorite Little Chef #MoveOverPaulaDeen

 
And apparently this week I started #hastagginginmyblogs.
 
I know. 
 
I'm so annoying, it's almost cute. (#makingsweetbunnyface)

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

Thank You, My Friend

Pancakes and Eggs