These Best Girls

So it started a few days ago when I reached out to some of my best girls and confessed I needed a pick me up toot suite.   "Please make me laugh or smile...I could really use it".

And without asking me why I needed it they came back, in rapid fire, with the following:




And the one that might have made me laugh the loudest (because it's quite the inside reference these days):

And not long after that I got a text from one of my favorite colleagues who reminded me of a special moment:


And finally catching up with Ariel:


And the most priceless smile-inducer was this face that I missed so much while I was away (I know your uterus aches just wanting one this cute):


These are some of my best girls.  Don't you wish you had best girls as great as my best girls?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

Thank You, My Friend

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story