Somewhere Out There

My work BFF sends me a lot of astrology-related stuff lately and I can't help but feel bemused by his sense of wonder for everything in the stars.  But, of course, like all people I admire who think beyond the factual he effectually now has me checking my astrology every single day.  Blasted.


 
 
And once I've read my own and wondered what its life implications are I read Lloyd and the "moonchild's" horoscopes, and, on occasion, I'll even send screen shots of her reading via text, because I want Ariel to know I am inside her head and I've got her astrological number. 

And when Lloyd or Ariel are having "off" days, astrologically speaking, I try to be a better version of myself to them because we could all use some kindness on our less-than-spectacular days.

I hold in high regard people who believe in what they can only feel or intuit.  I laud their conviction and consistency.
 
And maybe I am picking up on my colleague's nudgings, if only for the sake of having something to ponder on a long run, a late night while Lloyd is playing soccer, an extended afternoon at work begging for a respite between emails...

For a while I'll stick to reading my horoscope every day.  Maybe somewhere out there is an answer to one of the many questions I am always asking.
 
Maybe.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story

Thank You, My Friend