"Is Mercury... In Retrograde...?"

Well I guess so!  That must explain why I found myself driving without remembering where I was going... why my mind feels asleep at the wheel, and why I am on some sort of existential journey lately.

But I got Jeanette looking out for me, and sending me great "brace for it" articles.

http://galadarling.com/article/how-to-survive-mercury-retrograde/

Mercury is this Gemini's ruling planet- so- you know- I'm fixin' to get it. But I am enjoying this retrograde period- the "Let it Go, Let it Go" and momentary pauses, lingering, sleepy and procrastinating minutes in bed each morning with Sayler, the uninspired and numb coolness that envelops my being.

The "qué será, sera"  of 2015.

Yes,

That's what I'll call it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story

Thank You, My Friend