Weekend in Review: Spring Awakening

This weekend was splendid.

Sunshine. Shopping. Baking. Cleaning. 

I lacked the main ingredient for cookie paste mug cake so I made my own paste from an über ripe banana near death and Nestle hot cholocoate mix.


The result- this original and scrumptious "banana paste" mug cake.  


Music while cleaning.  I love this song.


Shopping for Lloyd.  I'd take photos but he'd slaughter me. He let me choose a new shirt for him.  He looks great in it. #merow. 

Organizing.  I love organizing and though I'm way behind with my Kon-Mari Method (I'm straggling through purging the paper and books category over the last few weeks, though we have purged quite a bit and our shredder has over-heated at least half a dozen times...) 

I have, however, mastered my closets over the last few months.  P.S. Yes, there is a photo of my skivvies below... I do fold them (and Lloyd's and Say's, too). 

T-shirts, tanks and sweaters housed in this dresser that my dad built at least 30 years ago- I'm stoked that even though I'm a gal I really own so little where clothes are concerned (shoes be anotha' story...) 


My skivvy drawer... I seriously own like 50 pair. 


More progress to come soon on the home re-org. 

And my brother's interview went amazingly well, despite not getting the position.  We weren't surprised, but I'm super proud of him nonetheless. 


Hope you had a productive and rewarding weekend, too! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story

Thank You, My Friend