Sancha

I love it that I am getting so old and out of it that I needed a lengthy tutorial from Ariel on how to use snapchat.

I love that now that I kind of know how to use it, I see she somehow added and labeled herself as her "best friend" on my friend list (Or did snapchat decide that for me???...)


I love that an afternoon spent with Ariel could make my sometimes-heavy soul feel lighter.  

I love that we usually order the same thing at lunch and can agree that while Thai food sounded so good, why can't the Thai joints ever spring for some air conditioning in their establishments? 

#socalproblems

Somehow we always end up at BJs these days....

I love that I can sit in any melancholy or disappointing moment in my life and think about something funny she did- or some snapchat she sent (hers are seriously the.best.ever) and manage a smile.

I love that she is crazy and honest and funny to tell me I need to lose the baby weight only 2 weeks after I had my baby.  (It's surprisingly motivating because she knows I would love to give in to my chubby gene and just relent to my late-30s metabolism!)

I really love her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story

Thank You, My Friend