The Bully Crowd
7-3 again. No, I lie. It was more like 9-3. Bullwinkle's was my second job and will always remain my most favorite... I crept in at 9 or 10 every morning. They weren't open at 7 a.m. which delighted me so. I made the bestest friends there. To this day we remain lifelong, wonderful soul-mates. I even broke down the chola and made her learn to love me. Yes. Rosie, I speak of you, girl. Rosie was the token chola at Bullwinkle's and she would wear baggy chola t-shirts and one of them had a HUGE Tickle-Me-Elmo plastered on the front of it. And there I waltzed in and up to her register and was likely doing cheer routines on my way in... "HI!!! MY NAME IS CAMBRIA!! C-C-C-C-A-AA-M-MM-B-B-B-R-R-R-I-I-I-I-a' A-A-A-A!!! WHAT'S THAT SPELLLLLLLLL????" How annoying. I would always wear my hair up with a bouncy fountain and rub glitter all over my cheeks and put ribbons in my hair. It was completely bubbly and obnoxious and the Elmo chola ...


Comments