TapTapTapTap

TapTapTapTap TapTapTapTapTapTapTapTapTapTapTapTapTapTapTapTap
TapTapTapTapTapTapTapTap
TapTapTapTapTapTapTapTapTapTapTapTap
TapTapTapTapTapTapTapTap

The noise Penny's tail makes when she wags it against the couch as she pretends to slumber.  And of course I know she is faking it because the tail is tapping.  And the TapTapTapTapTapTapTapTap noise means she is happy.

Eyes closed but I can hear TapTapTapTap and she might open an eye just enough to make sure I don't slip away and leave her. 

When I walk through the door, she wags.  When I grab her leash, she wags.  When I say "Hello, my little copper Penny..." she wags.

But my favorite wag is the wag when her tail hits the couch and I can hear TapTapTapTapTapTapTapTapTapTapTapTapTapTapTapTap
TapTapTapTapTapTapTapTap

TapTapTapTap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Dear Bobby"

Thank You, My Friend

The Good Dancer: A Dating Story